1. I haven't felt this happy in ages.
2. I hate how I'm so like other people.
3. I loved Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents and Invader Zim before they were cool.
4. My boyfriend has seen me cry twice.
5. I have mayor trust issues, I don't even trust my mum.
6. I constantly lie. I'm not proud of it.
7. I'm extremely obnoxious and annoying. Mostly because I don't know when to stop.
8. I dream of being skinny.
9. It isn't just a 'social thing', I absolutely love piercings.
10. Tattoo's is a different story, but I still want one.
11. I still want to become a photographer.
12. I facebook stalk my boyfriend at least twice a day.
13. I'm a very jealous person, but people don't believe me when I say that.
14. I've had a friend for over 12 years of my life. She's still my best friend.
15. I love water more then anything.
16. I would die to see gay people allowed to get married everywhere.
17. I love Bring Me The Horizon, they're the best band in the world.
18. Mayday Parade is hot too.
19. I'm still sure people have hooked up camera's to my brain and then add my fashion from two years ago to now days. I used to wear connies, skinnys and ties. Pisses me off!
20. I'm scared to start working.
21. My most favorite meal is home-made white creamy pasta and chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment