"and after everything you put me through, I should of fucking pissed on you."
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
*sigh*
Since he's gone I've realized how out of this family I've become since she's been here. I don't fucking know how though. I feel so out of place, un-loved and some how rejected. But maybe it's just me, I'm the one who doesn't do anything. The obnoxious one, annoying and in your face too much. I wanted to talk to someone, but I can't really. I don't feel like I can go to anyone. I would talk to Aimee, but she's busy hating her life. It's getting harder and harder trying to talk to her. I would talk to him about it, but his family problems are a lot worse and I want to talk about something else, but it's not something I can talk to him about, because I don't know how he will take it. I know I can't talk to anyone of my friends and that's just because.. I don't really trust them. I just Cassie, I do. I know I do, but we don't talk about anything like that. It's not our 'friendship relationship'. I really just wish right now I could put that razor to my leg and fucking slice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment